Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Learning Experience

If it wasn't for Steph I wouldn't be doing this! I have been dragging my feet now for months and maby even years now to get started blogging so here I go.

I got an email from a good friend from Denver and wanted to be able to show her all the family photos so I thought this would be a great way for my friends to share the pictures of my great family.

It has been a just another day with not much else going on so I will end for now and try to learn more about how to navigate my new blog spot.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Very cute! I am glad to help! I am a succor for the blogging world! (still need a pic of Erin and Darrin!!) Love you.

Ricci said...

I just found your blog...very cute. Thank goodness for Steph! Now if we could just get Stacy on board! I hope you blog often!